Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Amazed....

Well, I just have to say that I am truly amazed at Brett's sudden progress, and have no explanation. I can't believe the back and forth talking we've been doing the past two days. I don't know if I would call it conversation, but he is definitely starting to answer questions with thoughts from his mind, as opposed to calling up some "canned" answer from going over the same questions and answers over and over again. Right before he got in the tub tonight, he was rattling off some movie lines/titles, when he came up with "Oh Brother, She's My Sister" (a Barney movie). I said "Hey, who's your sister?", he thought for a minute, and said "aaaah, sister, Ashley". Then, while in the tub, he loves to have cold water dumped on him. When I went to dump the water on him, I said "WHERE should I dump the cold water?" and he said "my head". He's never answered that before. There are a few other things he answered correctly, which are escaping me now, but I'm just blown away, and pleasantly surprised!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Jason, I just now checked this. He's nine, will be ten in September

    ReplyDelete